Stackable containers with lids are heavy duty plastic boxes that stack only. Stackable containers with lids generally have a greater volume capacity due to their straight sides. Our Euro (European standard size) stacking boxes can be tailored to suit your requirements with lids, hinges, inner dividers, personalised print and locking clasps. Ventilated (containers perforated with holes for air flow).Stackable boxes are useful for many applications and commonly used in the catering industry (they are food grade), engineering trade (antistatic containers protect electrical components), bars and restaurants.
Euro sized dollies are available for easy transportation of containers.
Features and Benefits
- Containers cube 48″ x 45″ pallets
- Reinforced sides and bottoms enhance product protection
- Interworking sizes allow mixed stacking on a pallet
- Perimeter dust skirt on select sizes for added product protection
- Compatible with other brands to expand your existing system
- Ergonomic handles for easy lifting
- Injection-molded HDPE construction resists impact, moisture and most chemicals
- Use with temperatures of -20˚ to 120˚ F
- Customization and identification options available
- Backed by a one-year limited warranty
- 100% recyclable